More Articles for HCSS
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman. ARTBA announced the election results during its national convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 8-10. In a September 10 speech at the ...
HCSS, a construction estimating software developer, has released the findings from its “2013 Heavy Civil/Infrastructure Estimating Survey,” which examines issues affecting the heavy/highway industry. The survey looks at responses from 442 companies in the United States and Canada. The survey includes a ...
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views