More Articles for HCSS
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman. ARTBA announced the election results during its national convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 8-10. In a September 10 speech at the ...
HCSS, a construction estimating software developer, has released the findings from its “2013 Heavy Civil/Infrastructure Estimating Survey,” which examines issues affecting the heavy/highway industry. The survey looks at responses from 442 companies in the United States and Canada. The survey includes a ...
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1584 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1022 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets993 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?635 Views