More Articles for HCEA
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) has announced a partnership with Werk-Brau, an attachment manufacturer based in Ohio. The partnership should allow Hyundai to provide a wider array of attachment options to its customers. Werk-Brau offers a complete line of original equipment manufacturer and replacement attachments ...
The Historic Construction Equipment Association will present its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 in Wilmington, Illinois. The show will feature an operating Erie B steam crane and a demonstration of an Erie B steam shovel. The convention ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views