More Articles for HCEA
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) has announced a partnership with Werk-Brau, an attachment manufacturer based in Ohio. The partnership should allow Hyundai to provide a wider array of attachment options to its customers. Werk-Brau offers a complete line of original equipment manufacturer and replacement attachments ...
The Historic Construction Equipment Association will present its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 in Wilmington, Illinois. The show will feature an operating Erie B steam crane and a demonstration of an Erie B steam shovel. The convention ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority662 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles637 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans511 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers465 Views