More Articles for Hawaii
The Hawaii Department of Transportation will pay a $1.2 million penalty for federal Clean Water Act stormwater violations at the Honolulu and Kalaeloa harbors on Oahu. This comes after an inspection in 2008 found trash and chemicals on HDOT land could ...
Most drivers probably know by now that it’s not a great idea to text while driving. But that isn’t stopping all drivers from from using phones behind the wheel. Each day, about 660,000 drivers in the U.S. use a phone or ...
Don’t run red lights or stop signs. Stay on your side if there are double lines. These are all laws we know and hopefully abide by – but what about these crazy rules? Many states have outlawed texting while driving. But ...
I’m sure you’ve worked on your share of difficult projects, but I doubt any of them can compare to the roads in this video. With two in the United States, the video shows roads that should be reserved for daredevils and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views