More Articles for Harvey L. Coffman
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses901 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views