More Articles for Harvey L. Coffman
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident982 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views