More Articles for Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) proudly presented the 2011 Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award to Dan C. Keys (retired), president of Berns Construction Co., Indianapolis, Ind. The award recognizes Keys for the “indelible positive marks he has left on the concrete pavement industry ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River653 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views