More Articles for Harris County Flood Control
Dr. Sherri L. Dunlap, MBA, D.Eng., CPESC, of Houston, Texas, passed away on June 25, 2010 at the age of 54. Dunlap was the Applied Technology and New Product Manager for the Harris County Flood Control District in Houston. While her ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views