More Articles for Harris County Flood Control
Dr. Sherri L. Dunlap, MBA, D.Eng., CPESC, of Houston, Texas, passed away on June 25, 2010 at the age of 54. Dunlap was the Applied Technology and New Product Manager for the Harris County Flood Control District in Houston. While her ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views