More Articles for Harris County Flood Control
Dr. Sherri L. Dunlap, MBA, D.Eng., CPESC, of Houston, Texas, passed away on June 25, 2010 at the age of 54. Dunlap was the Applied Technology and New Product Manager for the Harris County Flood Control District in Houston. While her ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views