More Articles for Hard Dollar
Software handles the uncertainty between estimates and actual job costs By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. Contractors today can compare ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party426 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete263 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax244 Views