More Articles for hand-held cell phone ban
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse623 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles425 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views