More Articles for Hamm
At ConExpo-Con/Agg, Hamm will introduce a one-of-a-kind product, a Tier 4 Interim dirt roller that has been transformed into a concrete breaker by the addition of specially designed bits or teeth to the single drum. The highly engineered new H 25i ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported today from Munich on Wirtgen’s newest technology, a combination of a concrete/asphalt milling drum with a vibrating roller that the company calls a “crusher drum.” The crusher drum, which is on display in the company’s ...
While walking through the show floor here at World of Asphalt 2013 in San Antonio, we happened upon the Wirtgen Group booth and a new, small piece of equipment caught our eye. So, we asked Tim Kowalski, applications support manager ...
Smart Rollin' The developing genius of Intelligent Compaction IIntelligent Compaction (IC) for hot mix asphalt is a work in progress. IC rollers are valuable quality control tools that go a long way toward solving the shortcomings of the conventional process. With some ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...945 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views