More Articles for Haiti
In response to the ongoing needs in Haiti, construction equipment manufacturer JCB today announced its Backhoe Across America charity drive, a national initiative in partnership with the American Red Cross. The cross-country campaign features a JCB 3CX backhoe loader, which will ...
During the first week of February, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) will be providing an R110-7A to dealer its Dominican Republic-based dealer, Tokmakjian. The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 ...
JCB, the world’s third largest manufacturer of construction equipment, is donating equipment worth $150,000 to help the disaster relief effort in Haiti following the devastating earthquake. The gift of two 3CX backhoe loaders was made by JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident982 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views