More Articles for Haiti
In response to the ongoing needs in Haiti, construction equipment manufacturer JCB today announced its Backhoe Across America charity drive, a national initiative in partnership with the American Red Cross. The cross-country campaign features a JCB 3CX backhoe loader, which will ...
During the first week of February, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) will be providing an R110-7A to dealer its Dominican Republic-based dealer, Tokmakjian. The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 ...
JCB, the world’s third largest manufacturer of construction equipment, is donating equipment worth $150,000 to help the disaster relief effort in Haiti following the devastating earthquake. The gift of two 3CX backhoe loaders was made by JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views