More Articles for Haiti
In response to the ongoing needs in Haiti, construction equipment manufacturer JCB today announced its Backhoe Across America charity drive, a national initiative in partnership with the American Red Cross. The cross-country campaign features a JCB 3CX backhoe loader, which will ...
During the first week of February, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas (HCEA) will be providing an R110-7A to dealer its Dominican Republic-based dealer, Tokmakjian. The machine will then turn be donated to the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, along with a R210LC-7 ...
JCB, the world’s third largest manufacturer of construction equipment, is donating equipment worth $150,000 to help the disaster relief effort in Haiti following the devastating earthquake. The gift of two 3CX backhoe loaders was made by JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views