More Articles for H2Oh Yeah! Challenge
A team of students from Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio, has won the 2011 Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The team competed against 23 other teams from around the United States ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views