More Articles for H.R. 674
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) today welcomed the decision by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to defer for one year – from Jan. 1, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 – the withholding of 3 percent tax on all payments for ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes613 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views