More Articles for H.R.612
Last month’s Leo Frigo Bridge closure, caused by reports of the bridge sagging, has sparked further debate about truck weight regulations. Heavy truck opponents are pushing for stricter weight restrictions on bridges, while supporters look to increase weight limits, Politico reported ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views