More Articles for H.R. 2610
The House will work today on its proposed $44.1 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to a report from The Hill. The House will begin with “morning” speeches at noon before delving into ...
The White House said on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports” the $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development that the Senate is considering, according to a report from The Hill. The announcement follows a ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto a $44.1 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) that the House is considering, according to a report from The Hill. The THUD bill calls for ...
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for the 2014 transportation and housing spending bill, according to a report from The Hill. The rule could mean the bill, H.R. 2610, will be considered by the ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views