More Articles for H.R. 2610
The House will work today on its proposed $44.1 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to a report from The Hill. The House will begin with “morning” speeches at noon before delving into ...
The White House said on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports” the $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development that the Senate is considering, according to a report from The Hill. The announcement follows a ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto a $44.1 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) that the House is considering, according to a report from The Hill. The THUD bill calls for ...
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for the 2014 transportation and housing spending bill, according to a report from The Hill. The rule could mean the bill, H.R. 2610, will be considered by the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views