More Articles for H.R. 2107
The Roadway Infrastructure Safety Coalition (RISC) has endorsed H.R. 2107, the High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act of 2011, introduced by Rep. Michael H. Michaud (D-Maine). "In rural states like Maine, smaller roadways are an absolutely critical part of the transportation ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)475 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views