More Articles for H.R. 2084
VIDEO: Rep. Delaney uses graphics to tout Partnership to Build America Act as infrastructure investment
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) is touting his proposed legislation as a solution to America’s need for infrastructure investment. In a video released Tuesday, Delaney points out that “America needs jobs and we need to rebuild our critical infrastructure.” He says the ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views