More Articles for H.R. 2084
VIDEO: Rep. Delaney uses graphics to tout Partnership to Build America Act as infrastructure investment
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) is touting his proposed legislation as a solution to America’s need for infrastructure investment. In a video released Tuesday, Delaney points out that “America needs jobs and we need to rebuild our critical infrastructure.” He says the ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views