More Articles for Guide for Obtaining Cores and Interpreting Compressive Strength Results (214.4R-10)
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views