More Articles for Guide for Obtaining Cores and Interpreting Compressive Strength Results (214.4R-10)
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1256 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans490 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views