More Articles for Guide for Obtaining Cores and Interpreting Compressive Strength Results (214.4R-10)
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views