More Articles for guest blog
Whether you happen to be a thrill-seeking car enthusiast or a cautious traveler prone to carsickness, knowing what to expect on your upcoming commute is essential. Driving in foreign countries -- where highway laws, motorist behavior and vehicle types can be remarkably ...
Today’s economy has changed the way we conduct business, both at work and at home. Just like many families have had to cut back to the bare essentials, every company and government agency that I know has had to take ...
Ever feel like a victim of your own success? Let me explain. As you probably are aware, the lion’s share of revenue for infrastructure repair, ongoing maintenance, traffic operations and new construction comes from federal and state fuel taxes. That worked ...
by John Keating At NAPA’s recent Annual Meeting, keynote speaker Jim Collins emphasized that we all need to face “the brutal facts” as we make decisions about our businesses. He spoke of explorers in Antarctica whose choices make the difference between ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]893 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong785 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road478 Views