More Articles for gubernatorial elections
On Tuesday, U.S. voters approved 91 percent of ballot measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges and transit and elected two transportation advocates for governor. Successful ballot measures were approved with 67 percent of the vote, with the approved ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1627 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...852 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views