More Articles for Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data
Infrasense Inc. recently completed subsurface investigations for 100 bridge decks throughout Minnesota’s Metro, Southeast and Northeast regions. In the years following the I-35 bridge collapse outside of Minneapolis, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has increased focus ...
Infrasense Inc. has completed subsurface investigations for 21 bridge decks in Wisconsin's southwest region. A suite of nondestructive tests was performed for each bridge deck inspection, including a ground penetrating radar survey, infrared thermography evaluation, and impact ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes151 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views