More Articles for Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data
Infrasense Inc. recently completed subsurface investigations for 100 bridge decks throughout Minnesota’s Metro, Southeast and Northeast regions. In the years following the I-35 bridge collapse outside of Minneapolis, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has increased focus ...
Infrasense Inc. has completed subsurface investigations for 21 bridge decks in Wisconsin's southwest region. A suite of nondestructive tests was performed for each bridge deck inspection, including a ground penetrating radar survey, infrared thermography evaluation, and impact ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident943 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?568 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side526 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views