More Articles for Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data
Infrasense Inc. recently completed subsurface investigations for 100 bridge decks throughout Minnesota’s Metro, Southeast and Northeast regions. In the years following the I-35 bridge collapse outside of Minneapolis, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has increased focus ...
Infrasense Inc. has completed subsurface investigations for 21 bridge decks in Wisconsin's southwest region. A suite of nondestructive tests was performed for each bridge deck inspection, including a ground penetrating radar survey, infrared thermography evaluation, and impact ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views