More Articles for Gross Domestic Product
The money invested in employment and purchases in the transportation construction industry generates $354 billion--or 2.25 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)--annually in United States economic activity, according to an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) report. The report, ...
Residential market shows signs of life – and that may be a little good news for highway contractors At last, residential market activity is improving. It is possible this uptick may have the power to pull some of the contractors who ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group154 Views