More Articles for Gross Domestic Product
The money invested in employment and purchases in the transportation construction industry generates $354 billion--or 2.25 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)--annually in United States economic activity, according to an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) report. The report, ...
Residential market shows signs of life – and that may be a little good news for highway contractors At last, residential market activity is improving. It is possible this uptick may have the power to pull some of the contractors who ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views