More Articles for Gross Domestic Product
The U.S. transportation construction market will see a 3.1 percent growth from $185.9 billion in 2014 to $191.7 billion in 2015, according to a forecast released by American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black. The ...
The money invested in employment and purchases in the transportation construction industry generates $354 billion--or 2.25 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)--annually in United States economic activity, according to an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) report. The report, ...
Residential market shows signs of life – and that may be a little good news for highway contractors At last, residential market activity is improving. It is possible this uptick may have the power to pull some of the contractors who ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse378 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views