More Articles for Greg Bartlett vice president sales and marketing of Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products. The freight surcharge will be $.65 per mile and will be effective with shipments on and after April 4, 2011. “Carriers have increased rates ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series793 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views