More Articles for GreenPave points-based rating system
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. Cold milling of ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)778 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views