More Articles for green pavement
by Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor With workability, environmental benefits and solid performance reports,Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement — RAP — is becoming a bigger part of the mix. It’s a trend that’s sweeping the nation: using more reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-mix asphalt. ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has published what it's calling the asphalt industry’s first-ever sustainability report. In announcing this publication, NAPA President Mike Acott commented in a written statement: “Most people probably do not give much thought to asphalt, even though it is ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving336 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice307 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness279 Views