More Articles for “green” construction
Industry changes demand careful, strong responses. By Brian Moore Changes in the construction industry are resulting in a wider variety of delivery methods and changes in the qualifications of who can compete. Whether evolutionary or revolutionary in nature, these forces have the ...
Hot, Cold and Green (and the 3Es) In-place pavement recycling meets a variety of needs. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Green construction now is the No. 1 theme in roadbuilding, and hot-in-place pavement recycling (HIR) and cold-in-place pavement recycling (CIR) have taken on the ...
In a little more than 30 years, the asphalt cold mill or cold planer – also called a "grinder" – has gone from being a curiosity to a commonplace piece of equipment on the nation’s roadways. Cold milling or planing is ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series915 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks305 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views