More Articles for Green Bay
A portion of an iconic highway that stretches from Miami to the northernmost tip of Upper Michigan will become an Interstate in 2015. Highway 41, one of Wisconsin’s main north-south highways, connecting Milwaukee to the Fox River Valley and Green Bay will ...
The Wisconsin Transportation Panel has approved three major highway repair projects that will total approximately $670 million. Gov. Scott Walker, who chairs the 15-member Transportation Projects Commission of lawmakers and citizens, said the approved projects were needed for the safety of the ...
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views