More Articles for Great Lakes
Construction projects across the state of Michigan that are dependent upon concrete are being delayed due to a cement shortage caused by what is being called a “perfect storm” of events. According to a report from the Detroit Free Press, the Michigan ...
At a summit of the Council of Great Lakes Governors on Saturday, outgoing U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood encouraged governors in the Great Lakes area to increase transportation funding pressure on Congress, The Detroit News reported. LaHood urged the governors to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views