More Articles for grants
Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant applications outnumber available funding for the program by nearly $9 billion, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced on Thursday. Applications for TIGER grants for fiscal year 2014 totaled $9.5 billion -- 15 times more than ...
The Illinois Transportation (IDOT) has launched its Procurement Reform Website, which has been designed to give the public an overview of changes in the agency's procurement process Effective as of July 1, 2010, Public Act 96-795 and 96-920 became law. This ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced $9.9 million in grants to provide training and other services to minority- and women-owned businesses in 33 states to help them compete for highway contracts. “The U.S. Department of Transportation has an excellent history ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party420 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views