More Articles for grants
Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant applications outnumber available funding for the program by nearly $9 billion, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced on Thursday. Applications for TIGER grants for fiscal year 2014 totaled $9.5 billion -- 15 times more than ...
The Illinois Transportation (IDOT) has launched its Procurement Reform Website, which has been designed to give the public an overview of changes in the agency's procurement process Effective as of July 1, 2010, Public Act 96-795 and 96-920 became law. This ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced $9.9 million in grants to provide training and other services to minority- and women-owned businesses in 33 states to help them compete for highway contracts. “The U.S. Department of Transportation has an excellent history ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1788 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views