More Articles for grants
Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant applications outnumber available funding for the program by nearly $9 billion, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced on Thursday. Applications for TIGER grants for fiscal year 2014 totaled $9.5 billion -- 15 times more than ...
The Illinois Transportation (IDOT) has launched its Procurement Reform Website, which has been designed to give the public an overview of changes in the agency's procurement process Effective as of July 1, 2010, Public Act 96-795 and 96-920 became law. This ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced $9.9 million in grants to provide training and other services to minority- and women-owned businesses in 33 states to help them compete for highway contracts. “The U.S. Department of Transportation has an excellent history ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles924 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views