More Articles for grants from the U.S. DOT
U.S. Department of Transportation awarded $77 million in grants to 22 University Transportation Centers (UTC) to advance transportation research and education programs. The UTCs conduct research that directly supports DOT priorities. DOT’s Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA), which administers ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1127 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1035 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones478 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...342 Views