More Articles for grant
Senator David Vitter announced $250,000 will be awarded to the Louisiana Department of Transportation for bridge work in Vermilion Parish. The grant will be used to improve the Maree Michael and Creek Bridges on LA 91. "It’s important to improve our nation’s ...
State transportation departments, and others involved in state highway projects, have the chance to receive up to $1 million each to use toward innovation planning and implementation. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) last week announced the availability of approximately $30 million ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes614 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views