More Articles for grant
Senator David Vitter announced $250,000 will be awarded to the Louisiana Department of Transportation for bridge work in Vermilion Parish. The grant will be used to improve the Maree Michael and Creek Bridges on LA 91. "It’s important to improve our nation’s ...
State transportation departments, and others involved in state highway projects, have the chance to receive up to $1 million each to use toward innovation planning and implementation. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) last week announced the availability of approximately $30 million ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes151 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views