More Articles for Granite civil lawsuit with San Diego
Granite Construction Co. has settled with the City of San Diego to end a civil lawsuit related to a 2007 debris removal contract. Granite has agreed to pay the city a total of ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views