More Articles for Grand Rapids
Michigan drivers won't be happy to hear that they're losing $3.8 billion annually in the form of extra vehicle operating costs (VOC) as a result of driving on deteriorated roadways – an average of $539 per driver each year, and as ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AAASHTO) is hosting its ninth annual Faces of Transportation photography contest, which focuses on the people and projects that are making communities better and emphasizes the importance of transportation. Transportation department employees ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes169 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America117 Views