More Articles for Grand Rapids
Michigan drivers won't be happy to hear that they're losing $3.8 billion annually in the form of extra vehicle operating costs (VOC) as a result of driving on deteriorated roadways – an average of $539 per driver each year, and as ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AAASHTO) is hosting its ninth annual Faces of Transportation photography contest, which focuses on the people and projects that are making communities better and emphasizes the importance of transportation. Transportation department employees ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views