More Articles for Grand Junction assistant financial operations manager Jay Valentine
The City of Grand Junction, Colo., recently accepted delivery of four natural gas-powered MACK TerraPro Low Entry refuse trucks – the first natural gas refuse trucks to operate in Western Colorado, according to Mack. “Grand Junction is committed to clean air ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1030 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets951 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway657 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?653 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history403 Views