More Articles for Governor’s Public Service Interns
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is accepting applications for Governor’s Public Service Interns through March 10 and for its Engineering Scholarship program through April 30. INDOT is looking for 74 interns across its six regional districts and its headquarters in ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views