More Articles for Governors Highway Safety Association
Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
New research from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has found that red light cameras save lives and reduce traffic crashes, reports the Governors Highway Safety Association. According to IIHS, had red light cameras been in place ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax735 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views