More Articles for governor
Michigan and Canadian officials are a tad bit closer to building a new Detroit-Windsor bridge. Gov. Rick Snyder and Canadian Minister of Transport Lisa Raitt have announced appointments to the International Authority which will oversee the $2.1 billion project. Mrs. Kristine Burr and ...
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy's office released the below video which features a bridge replacement project on Interstate 84 in Southington. The project costed $6 million using a process known as accelerated bridge construction (ABC). During the process the new bridge ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn has signed a $1 billion capital spending plan, intended to create jobs and help repair the state's roads and bridges. Transportation officials claim the money will go toward "shovel ready" road projects scheduled to take place this ...
On Tuesday, U.S. voters approved 91 percent of ballot measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges and transit and elected two transportation advocates for governor. Successful ballot measures were approved with 67 percent of the vote, with the approved ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views