More Articles for Governor Pat Quinn
Illinois will put $60 million in state capital funds toward Amtrak passenger rail routes from Chicago to Dubuque, Iowa, and the Quad Cities, the state's governor Pat Quinn said on Saturday, according to a report from The Associated Press. The new ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group272 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views