More Articles for government
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- Why Alaska DOT isn't sweating U.S. DOT's upcoming reimbursement plan797 Views
- 10 States in dire need of Highway Trust Fund696 Views
- Teen flips car in first 50 feet of first driving lesson523 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion stopgap for transportation; Sens. Boxer, Carper oppose plan509 Views
- America’s most illegal hike: A Hawaiian ladder with nearly 4,000 steps446 Views