More Articles for government
Despite some states – and even some counties and municipalities – finding a way to fund transportation projects without relying on the federal government, the state of Connecticut isn’t one of them. (To read, “States Aren’t Waiting Around for Federal ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views