More Articles for government
Despite some states – and even some counties and municipalities – finding a way to fund transportation projects without relying on the federal government, the state of Connecticut isn’t one of them. (To read, “States Aren’t Waiting Around for Federal ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views