More Articles for government
Despite some states – and even some counties and municipalities – finding a way to fund transportation projects without relying on the federal government, the state of Connecticut isn’t one of them. (To read, “States Aren’t Waiting Around for Federal ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers79 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views