More Articles for “Government Engineer of the Year”
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., is honored as one of the top transportation officials in the nation. Degges, who has been with TDOT 23 years, has been selected to serve a two-year term as vice chairman ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?474 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group258 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines149 Views