More Articles for Government Accountability Office
Manufacturers may soon be required to include vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) technology in all new cars. National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) officials are working to decide whether the technology should be a requirement to help prevent car crashes, ABC News reports. The report ...
Whither the HTF? By John Latta The “donor” or “donee” debate still ignites controversy when it comes to the Highway Trust Fund. Did your state ‘donate” (give more in fuel and other highway user taxes and fees) to Washington than it got ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) has been successful in having a mandatory project labor agreement removed from the bidding process for the construction of an Armed Forces Reserve center in Camden, N. J. In response to a bid protest filed with ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views