More Articles for Government Accountability Office
Manufacturers may soon be required to include vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) technology in all new cars. National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) officials are working to decide whether the technology should be a requirement to help prevent car crashes, ABC News reports. The report ...
Whither the HTF? By John Latta The “donor” or “donee” debate still ignites controversy when it comes to the Highway Trust Fund. Did your state ‘donate” (give more in fuel and other highway user taxes and fees) to Washington than it got ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) has been successful in having a mandatory project labor agreement removed from the bidding process for the construction of an Armed Forces Reserve center in Camden, N. J. In response to a bid protest filed with ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong855 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views