More Articles for Government Accountability Office
Manufacturers may soon be required to include vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) technology in all new cars. National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) officials are working to decide whether the technology should be a requirement to help prevent car crashes, ABC News reports. The report ...
Whither the HTF? By John Latta The “donor” or “donee” debate still ignites controversy when it comes to the Highway Trust Fund. Did your state ‘donate” (give more in fuel and other highway user taxes and fees) to Washington than it got ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) has been successful in having a mandatory project labor agreement removed from the bidding process for the construction of an Armed Forces Reserve center in Camden, N. J. In response to a bid protest filed with ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?558 Views