More Articles for Gov. Rick Perry
By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
Caterpillar celebrated the grand opening on Aug. 23 with a new, 1.1 million-square-foot hydraulic excavator facility in Victoria, Texas. The operation represents a $200 million investment by Caterpillar to increase excavator capacity and production in the United States, according to a ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system464 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views