More Articles for Gov. Rick Perry
By John Latta, email@example.com A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
Caterpillar celebrated the grand opening on Aug. 23 with a new, 1.1 million-square-foot hydraulic excavator facility in Victoria, Texas. The operation represents a $200 million investment by Caterpillar to increase excavator capacity and production in the United States, according to a ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views