More Articles for Gov. Rick Perry
By John Latta, email@example.com A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
Caterpillar celebrated the grand opening on Aug. 23 with a new, 1.1 million-square-foot hydraulic excavator facility in Victoria, Texas. The operation represents a $200 million investment by Caterpillar to increase excavator capacity and production in the United States, according to a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority630 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles607 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours498 Views