More Articles for Gov. Rick Perry
By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
Caterpillar celebrated the grand opening on Aug. 23 with a new, 1.1 million-square-foot hydraulic excavator facility in Victoria, Texas. The operation represents a $200 million investment by Caterpillar to increase excavator capacity and production in the United States, according to a ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views