More Articles for Gov. Pat Quinn
The Illiana Expressway -- a 47-mile tollway between Indiana and Illinois -- could be made a top priority in Illinois if Gov. Pat Quinn’s efforts are successful, NBC Chicago reports. Quinn wants the $1.5 billion project to be placed at the ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) officials and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn yesterday unveiled a $12.84 billion Multi-Year Highway Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2011-2016. The proposed program includes a $30.8 million bridge rehabilitation and interchange reconstruction project at I-55 ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views