More Articles for Gov. Pat Quinn
The Illiana Expressway -- a 47-mile tollway between Indiana and Illinois -- could be made a top priority in Illinois if Gov. Pat Quinn’s efforts are successful, NBC Chicago reports. Quinn wants the $1.5 billion project to be placed at the ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) officials and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn yesterday unveiled a $12.84 billion Multi-Year Highway Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2011-2016. The proposed program includes a $30.8 million bridge rehabilitation and interchange reconstruction project at I-55 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views