More Articles for Gov. Mitt Romney
GUEST BLOG: What the re-election of President Obama, Republican House majority, Democratic Senate majority means for the construction industry
During the 2012 presidential campaign, President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney gave relative lip service to the subject of rebuilding America’s faltering infrastructure. Rather than positioning infrastructure as an integral part of the nation’s fabric, both treated construction funding ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) endorsed Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney to be the 45th president of the United States during the organization's National Board of Directors meeting in Phoenix on Feb. 23. “The election of Mitt ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party453 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax315 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax186 Views