More Articles for Gov. Mitt Romney
GUEST BLOG: What the re-election of President Obama, Republican House majority, Democratic Senate majority means for the construction industry
During the 2012 presidential campaign, President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney gave relative lip service to the subject of rebuilding America’s faltering infrastructure. Rather than positioning infrastructure as an integral part of the nation’s fabric, both treated construction funding ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) endorsed Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney to be the 45th president of the United States during the organization's National Board of Directors meeting in Phoenix on Feb. 23. “The election of Mitt ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes607 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views