More Articles for Gov. Chris Christie
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 on last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views