More Articles for Gov. Chet Culver
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving276 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views