More Articles for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Granite Construction's proposed Liberty Quarry would help refill California’s depleted coffers, pouring millions of dollars into state and local governments and helping to fund the struggling California State Teachers Retirement System. The nearly bankrupt Golden State is facing a $20 billion ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $668 million to 79 transportation projects statewide. The funding includes $152 million for nine projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and approved by voters in ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views