More Articles for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Granite Construction's proposed Liberty Quarry would help refill California’s depleted coffers, pouring millions of dollars into state and local governments and helping to fund the struggling California State Teachers Retirement System. The nearly bankrupt Golden State is facing a $20 billion ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $668 million to 79 transportation projects statewide. The funding includes $152 million for nine projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and approved by voters in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views