More Articles for Glenn SanGiacomo SAIC senior vice president and business unit general manager
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) awarded Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) a task order to provide information technology (IT) modernization services in support of Portal Modernization Stage Two of FMCSA's IT Modernization Program. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?387 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views