More Articles for girder bridge
A girder bridge is considered the most common and most basic bridge type. In its simplest form, a log across a creek could even be considered a girder bridge. In today’s bridges the long spans allow for a direct connection ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency545 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River481 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views