More Articles for GHSA Executive Director Barbara Harsha
As National Youth Traffic Safety Month kicks off, the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) announced that four of its members have received $80,000 in grant funding from Ford Driving Skills For Life (Ford DSFL), the teen driving program developed collaboratively ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1072 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?974 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views