More Articles for GHSA Executive Director Barbara Harsha
As National Youth Traffic Safety Month kicks off, the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) announced that four of its members have received $80,000 in grant funding from Ford Driving Skills For Life (Ford DSFL), the teen driving program developed collaboratively ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views