More Articles for German engineer Nikolaus Otto
It may be hard to believe, but the beloved gasoline engine that powers more than 200 million cars across America every day didn't get its status because it's the most efficient engine. Diesel engines can be more than twice as efficient, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series637 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views